The Advantages & Functions of the Rayne Chamber
- A volunteer service organization of the community, which unites professionals and firms in order to improve businesses and build a better community.
- Organizes and directs the energies of those individuals who believe that Rayne is worth improving.
- Enables people to accomplish collectively what no one could do individually.
- Seeks to attract new industry and promotes existing business in Rayne.
- Promotes tourism to bring more business into our community.
- Promotes educational excellence and supports our local FFA and 4-H programs.
- Provides a connection between business and government, whether it be Local, State or National, to have our views and opinions recognized and acknowledged.
- Provides seminars, workshops, election forums, and brainstorming sessions to inform the business community on important topics such as Health Care, Sales Taxes, Legislative Sessions, etc.
- Offers members the opportunity to use the Conference Room in the Chamber office building to host small group meetings
- Provides a resource for statistical information needed for surveys and by prospective new businesses or industries.
- Provides an avenue for an individual to become involved in the business community for the betterment of Rayne.
You can download our membership form HERE
- Chamber Ca$h Program – Chamber Cash coupons are purchased by businesses or individual and given as gifts or prizes. They can only be used at a Rayne Chamber of Commerce business. It encourages people to spend their money locally.
Last Updated on Monday, 22 February 2010 11:31