The Advantages & Functions of the Rayne Chamber
- A volunteer non-profit service organization of the community, which unites professional and firms in order to improve business and build a better community.
- Organizes and directs the energies of those individuals who believe that Rayne is worth improving.
- Enables people to accomplish collectively what no one could do individually.
- Seeks to attract new industry and promotes existing businesses in Rayne and the surrounding area.
- Promotes tourism to bring more businesses into our community. The Chamber office is also a Satellite Tourist Information Center for Acadia Parish.
- Promotes excellence and supports all educational programs.
- Provides creative and informative ideas, promotions, and seminars on important topics relating to the needs of the diversified business community.
- Offers members the opportunity to use the Conference Room in the chamber office building to host small group meetings.
- Provides an avenue for an individual to become involved in the business community for the betterment of Rayne.
- A year-round program called Chamber Ca$h encourages “SHOP RAYNE FIRST.” It keeps the business and tax dollars in Rayne and Acadia Parish. Chamber Cash coupons are purchased by businesses or individuals and given as gifts or incentive prizes. The coupons can only be redeemed at businesses who are members of the Rayne Chamber of Commerce or the Crowley Chamber of Commerce. They are treated like cash and when a business accepts one, the coupon is brought to the chamber office by the business that accepted the Chamber Ca$h and a check is written to reimburse the business for the redeemed coupon. There is no cost to the business accepting Chamber Ca$h, and is a great potential new customer opportunity.
- The Rayne Chamber of Commerce website will be updated to include current news, membership, and special events in the near future. Please visit our website at www.raynechamber.com for more details and information on the Chamber.
- The Rayne Chamber Connection monthly newsletter keeps Chamber members informed of Chamber & community activities.
Your Chamber is here to serve you, so call any one of the people listed below if you require information or assistance. Thank You!
Executive Director – Fran Bihm
Please check here if you would like to volunteer to serve on one of this committee:
________Business Development ______Civic Beautification ______Economic Development/Finance
________Fundraising _____Membership ______Tourism or any other_______.
__________Please check here if you would like to host or join another business in hosting a Business after Hours or Regular Lunch Meeting. You will be contacted.
You can download our welcome letter HERE
You can download our membership form HERE
You can download our membership dues form HERE
You can download our Advantages and Functions form HERE